Lambeth Walk Group Practice is closed for staff training on Thursday 10th June from 12.30pm. The surgery will resume as normal, Friday 11th June in the morning at 8am. If you have an URGENT concern and cannot wait then please call 020 8175 0143, and you will speak to a GP who will assess your problem and arrange appropriate care. If your call is not urgent then please visit our practice website and click on the online consultation link where your query will be dealt with when the practice re-opens. In a medical emergency, please telephone 999 or for advice, telephone 111
For medical queries that cannot wait and it is outside of practice hours please contact NHS 111.
For medical emergencies at any time dial 999.
To ensure you see the most up-to-date information, please visit: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I THINK I HAVE THE CORONAVIRUS?
Do NOT attend your GP practice, hospital or pharmacy. Self-isolate at home immediately and got to www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19 for up to date advice on next steps and testing.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CORONAVIRUS TESTING IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA THE PRACTICE.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- Wash your hands with soap and water often - do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissues or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean